The College of Information Sciences and Technology recognizes that many non-traditional learners may be entering the classroom to complete their first bachelor’s degree or to earn an advanced degree to meet the demands of an ever-changing workforce. Many seek the convenience and flexibility of an academic curriculum that can fit into their busy personal and career schedules. And they want to earn a degree that is relevant and will advance them in today’s competitive career market.
At Penn State, we are one University, geographically dispersed, with programs offered across 24 residential campuses and online through Penn State World Campus. A Penn State degree—regardless of where it’s earned—carries the same name and value known around the world. The College of IST has partnered with Penn State World Campus to offer a portfolio of undergraduate and graduate degrees and certificates via distance learning that are industry-focused and practitioner-informed.
Master of Professional Studies
- MPS in Enterprise Architecture and Business Transformation
- MPS in Homeland Security - Information Security and Forensics Option
- MPS in Cybersecurity Analytics and Operations
- Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Information Systems Cybersecurity
- Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Architecture
- Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Information and Security Technology Architecture
Bachelor’s and Associate Degrees
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity Analytics and Operations
- Bachelor of Science in Information Sciences and Technology
- Associate in Science in Information Sciences and Technology