Interested in finding a job or internship across town or around the world?
- Learn how to connect your career objectives with hiring opportunities by identifying key employers and industry contacts for informational interviews and professional networking.
- Get a realistic understanding of work permit and visa requirements, financial considerations and other prime factors critical to career success in a new location.
- Identify American employers seeking to hire international professionals for their U.S. operations through H-1B visa petitions - and learn how to connect this information to current job opportunities.
This is a 1-hour, web-based training session exclusively for students whose academic institutions are current subscribers to Going Global's career resources database services.
This event will:
- Explain the career tools and job search resources available from Going Global
- Provide examples and tips for finding international company information and job & internship opportunities
- Offer an opportunity for attendees to submit questions about Going Global's services