Special Topics and IST 402 Descriptions
(3 per semester/maximum of 9)
Introduction to emerging issues, technology forecasting and analysis; overview of emerging issues and leading technologies in IST and how they impact information systems, users, the IT labor force and society.
Prerequisite: IST 210 and IST 220
- IST 402 Emerging Issues and Technologies
- Special Topics and IST 402 Descriptions: Fall 2013
- Special Topics and IST 402 Descriptions: Spring 2014
- IST 402 Descriptions: Fall 2014
- IST 402 Descriptions: Spring 2015
Formal courses given infrequently to explore, in depth, a comparatively narrow subject that may be topical or of special interest. The College of Information Sciences and Technology's Special Topics are those that may be available for only one semester, examine special topics, or are new courses that have been added to our list of course offerings.